FROM STEVE'S KITCHEN
1 tablespoon of milk or water
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teasppoon of curry
1/2 teaspoon of tumeric
1/2 teaspoon of corriander
2 Red hot peppers (Thai or home grown)
2 cloves of garlic
Celentro 1 big handful (use both hands as a scoop.
2 slices of cheese ( cracker barrel or jack)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
1.Crack 4 eggs in a bowl.
2.Add curry, tumeric, corriander, and salt for seasoning.
3. Cut garlic, hot pepper, and chillot up finely and add to eggs.
4. Wisk or beat until eggs are foamy.
5. Add big handful of celento (use both hands as a scoop) and mix into the eggs.
6. Pour into a hot frying pan.
7. When eggs are almost cooked add cheeses.
8. Place in oven for 8 - 10 minutes for cheese to start to melt.
9. Remove from oven fold and cut in half and serve.
11/2 Cups of Chick peas.
1 cup of tahini.
1/4 cup of olive oil.
2/3 cup of water.
1/3 cup of water.
2 cloves of garlic.
2 hot peppers (thai or home grown).
1. Soak chick peas in water over nght.
2. Rinse chick peas and put in a pot with water and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover for one hour.
3. Drail chck peas and let them cool.
4. In a bowl put 1/4 cup of olive oil.
5. Add 2/3 cup of water, soya sause until water starts to turn brown.
6. Dice garlic, hot peppers and chillot and put in bowl.
7. Squeese out both lemons into the bowl.
8. In blender or food processor put liquids and chick peas.
9. start the blending together. When mixture thickens add 1/3 cup of water.
10. Blend until creamy smooth.
11. Pour into a container ad salt and pepper.
12. let stand in fridge for 30 minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy.
PERUVIAN MANGO SALSA
1/4 Cup olive oil
1 red onion
1 red pepper
2 hot peppers (Thai or home grown)
1 bunch of celantro
2 Peruvian mangos
Salt and pepper
In a food processor add the olive oil.
Chop the onion, red pepper, hot peppers, celento and mangos.
Squeeze out limes
blend everything together.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place in fridge for 30 minutes, serve and enjoy with you favorite taco chips.
2lbs on Soya burger
3/4 cup of water
1/2 cup millk or soyamilk
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp. tyme
1/4 tsp. oregano
1 small can of hunt's tomato paste
1 cup of chillots, minced
11/2 tsp. dry mustard
1 cup of bread crumbs
1/2 green pepper finely chopped
1 cup of mushrooms finely chopped
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Pre heat oven to 350. Cook for about 45 minutes, remove and add ketchup or BBQ sauce over the top, put in oven for 15 minutes to finish cooking. Serve and enjoy.
STEVE'S FAVORITE SMOOTHIE
5 frozen stawberries
2 cups of frozen blueberries
choclate milk or choclate soya milk
In a blender put 1 banana, frozen staeberries and forzen blueberries.
Pour in Choclate milk or Choclate soya milk up to the 800ml level.
blend and pour out and enjoy.